With its grand presence, striking levels of sophistication and opulence, now is the time to take charge and own this masterpiece before its gone.
From the stunning kitchen with its two-tone presence capturing the natural timber look in its natural state, seamless finger pull style doors and draws, luxury stone bench top, see through glass see through splash back framed with ceramic tiling, clever overhead cupboards above the overhead cupboards for extra storage, integrated dishwasher.
High ceilings in the kitchen and dining overlooking the landscaped back yard and finished in sheer floor to ceiling curtains. The staircase in timber rises and step treads finished with timber handrail and glass balustrades.
Earn $7,762.50 per month until 2025, the lease may also extend longer.
• 4-bedrooms 3.5 bathroom and double garage
• Master bedroom beautifully outfitted with floor to ceiling sheer curtains, walk in robe with existing shelving and hangers, ensuite beautifully appointed with floor
to ceiling decorative tiles, frameless shower screens, his & her rainwater style shower heads, double vanity, double width frameless mirror and stone bench tops,
storage holes for rolled towels, WC and roller blind.
• Stunning kitchen with 900mm under bench oven, gas cook top and under cupboard style range hood, integrated dishwasher, microwave oven. 40mm stone
bench tops with two water fall edges, large breakfast bar. See through glass splash back framed with decorative ceramic tile splashback, two sets of overhead
cupboards, under bench mounted sink, all draws, and cupboard doors are finger pull style and soft close.
• In addition to the kitchen the Butlers’ pantry with under bench mounted sink, huge see-through glass splash back framed with decorative ceramic tiling,
cupboards in the same style as the kitchen, existing large shelving, stone bench tops
• Ground floor guest bedroom with built-in robe, fan, and plantation shutters
• Ground floor full bathroom next to the bedroom with rainwater shower head, shower niche, floor to ceiling tiles, vanity with stone bench top and WC
• Separate lounge and dining opening onto the large covered alfresco
• Separate guest WC with hand basin
• Large laundry with direct access to outside, lots of cupboard space and additional over head cupboards all soft close, ceramic splash back, decorative floor tiles
• Under stairs storage
• Large upstairs multi room/activity room with direct access to balcony and provision for study nook
• All bedrooms with walk in robes fitted with shelving and hangers
• Daikin considered one of the best ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
• Classic styling timber staircase with glass balustrades and mood lighting along stair wall
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling, shower niche, rainwater shower head, vanity with stone bench top, frameless mirror. Decorative batch tub, roller blinds
and 3 in 1 exhaust, heat and light.
• Decorative doors throughout
• Grand alfresco complete with gas bayonet, ceiling fans, opening into the dining and lounge room.
This document/information does not purport to contain all the information that a potential purchaser or any other interested party may require. It does not take into account the individual circumstances, financial situation, investment objectives or requirements of a potential purchaser or any other person. It is intended to be used as a guide only and does not constitute advice, including without limitation, investment or any other type of advice.
The Information contained in this document does not constitute any offer or contract, including for sale or otherwise. Any potential purchaser or any other interested party should obtain independent financial, taxation, accounting, legal and other advice to assist them in making their own decisions and assessment appropriate to their circumstances. Bellcom Property and its clients assume that any person who reads or uses this document is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of any investment or other decision with respect to a property transaction, its suitability and its financial, taxation, accounting and legal implications without any reliance on this document.
The information and all marketing material is provided to Bellcom Property by the vendors, Bellcom Property does not guarantee the information is accurate and or correct. A purchaser must apply their own due diligence and satisfy themselves. Images used are a guide only and are used as staging only and any furniture is not included unless actually stated as included.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System